Have a go at BBC cooking
Raymond Blanc is back and in this time of recession and gloom has an exciting opportunity for all aspiring restaurateurs! The series had huge success last year on BBC TWO. Featuring Raymond Blanc and nine couples who battled it out over eight weeks, th
Raymond Blanc is back and in this time of recession and gloom has an exciting opportunity for all aspiring restaurateurs!
The series had huge success last year on BBC TWO. Featuring Raymond Blanc and nine couples who battled it out over eight weeks, the show is coming back for a third series.
Raymond Blanc will once again be giving couples the opportunity to try their luck as restaurateurs and seeing if they can rise to the challenges he throws at them.
With the tough economic climate forcing many high street restaurants out of business, this year's couples will need to be the best yet.
You may also want to watch:
It would be great to get a couple from the Barking/Dagenham area on board.
We want to hear from any couples who think they too could run a restaurant. Married, friends, siblings, relatives, partners, colleagues - anyone over the age of 18 can apply.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 2 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 3 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 'Woke rubbish': Losing candidate on stir over 'unspellable' names comment
- 6 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 7 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 8 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 9 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 10 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
Experience of a restaurant or catering environment isn't necessary but whether you're a chef or a cleaner, a waiter or writer, Raymond wants to hear from people who are passionate about food and the dining experience.
People can apply via www.bbc.co.uk/restaurant
Melissa Waterson BBC