Have a go at BBC cooking
Raymond Blanc is back and in this time of recession and gloom has an exciting opportunity for all aspiring restaurateurs! The series had huge success last year on BBC TWO. Featuring Raymond Blanc and nine couples who battled it out over eight weeks, th
Raymond Blanc is back and in this time of recession and gloom has an exciting opportunity for all aspiring restaurateurs!
The series had huge success last year on BBC TWO. Featuring Raymond Blanc and nine couples who battled it out over eight weeks, the show is coming back for a third series.
Raymond Blanc will once again be giving couples the opportunity to try their luck as restaurateurs and seeing if they can rise to the challenges he throws at them.
With the tough economic climate forcing many high street restaurants out of business, this year's couples will need to be the best yet.
It would be great to get a couple from the Barking/Dagenham area on board.
We want to hear from any couples who think they too could run a restaurant. Married, friends, siblings, relatives, partners, colleagues - anyone over the age of 18 can apply.
- 1 Thousands set to descend on Dagenham for music fest as licence approved
- 2 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 3 Jailed: Burglar who stole equipment worth more than £3k from car repair centre
- 4 More than 300 homes finished at Beam Park as council leader visits
- 5 No injuries after car and van collide in Dagenham Heathway
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man pressed groin against pregnant woman on Tube train
- 7 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 8 Man taken to hospital after fight reported on Heathway in Dagenham
- 9 Rainham and Dagenham MP calls for delay to ULEZ expansion
- 10 Jailed: Hornchurch man found with weapons in Dagenham
Experience of a restaurant or catering environment isn't necessary but whether you're a chef or a cleaner, a waiter or writer, Raymond wants to hear from people who are passionate about food and the dining experience.
People can apply via www.bbc.co.uk/restaurant
Melissa Waterson BBC