Have you left it too late Ms Hodge?
HAVING read a recent report in the media concerning the plight of Margaret Hodge MP for Barking, who until recently was completely deaf to her constituents complaints and warnings. We were stating a fact of life and not being racist, that too many immigra
HAVING read a recent report in the media concerning the plight of Margaret Hodge MP for Barking, who until recently was completely deaf to her constituents complaints and warnings.
We were stating a fact of life and not being racist, that too many immigrants were being allowed to settle in and around her constituency, stretching services and resources to the limit.
None of these services when put in place were expected to deal with so many extra people, who had not contributed to these services and are exhausting our resources to an extent that we are all now receiving much poorer services.
It is only now that Margaret Hodge MP realises that her job is on the line as an MP that she has started to listen to her constituents and realises that what they have been trying to tell her for years has been proven right, but is she too late?
You may also want to watch:
Cornshaw Road Dagenham
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 4 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 5 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 6 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 7 Thousands of 'illegal cigarettes' seized in Barking and Dagenham raids
- 8 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 9 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 10 Becontree business celebrates 10 years of helping parties go with a swing