He's never had an offer
I WOULD like to say that I agree with the lady who says her children can t get anywhere on the house bidding system. My son s been on there nearly five years, and never had an offer. We were all born in Barking, but it doesn t seem to matter about that;
I WOULD like to say that I agree with the lady who says her children can't get anywhere on the house bidding system.
My son's been on there nearly five years, and never had an offer.
We were all born in Barking, but it doesn't seem to matter about that; if you come from outside the borough, or if you don't work and are living on benefits you seem to get more than if you work, which is wrong.
They are paying council tax in this borough, but get nothing out of it.
I wouldn't vote this council in again, as it has done nothing for my family at all.
- 1 Illegal Dagenham puppy farm owners sentenced
- 2 Dagenham fire families receive thousands in donated cash
- 3 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 4 'An incredible privilege’: Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas on 21 years of service
- 5 Liz Truss visits Dagenham youth centre on Tory leadership campaign trail
- 6 West Ham 'couldn't get near' City says Moyes
- 7 Hammers stars surprise hospital patients and staff
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 'Affordable' Dagenham housing scheme completed
- 10 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend