He's never had an offer
I WOULD like to say that I agree with the lady who says her children can t get anywhere on the house bidding system. My son s been on there nearly five years, and never had an offer. We were all born in Barking, but it doesn t seem to matter about that;
I WOULD like to say that I agree with the lady who says her children can't get anywhere on the house bidding system.
My son's been on there nearly five years, and never had an offer.
We were all born in Barking, but it doesn't seem to matter about that; if you come from outside the borough, or if you don't work and are living on benefits you seem to get more than if you work, which is wrong.
They are paying council tax in this borough, but get nothing out of it.
You may also want to watch:
I wouldn't vote this council in again, as it has done nothing for my family at all.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites