Health MOTs at Dagenham Rotary event
The Rotary Club of Dagenham will be hosting a health awareness day and is encouraging residents to drop by for a health check.
During last year’s event, which was held at Kingsley Hall, Parsloes Avenue, more than twenty health practitioners gave free health care advice to members of the public.
The club is asking for health practitioners and advisors who would like to take part this year to contact them.
The event will be held on Saturday, May 19 between 10am and 4pm at the same location and all residents are invited.
The Rotary Club of Dagenham meets on Tuesday evenings at 6pm at Jazzie Steak House, Becontree Avenue, Dagenham.
You may also want to watch:
Call 0208 590 4050 for information on how to get involved.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 3 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 8 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 9 Dagenham must continue to believe in themselves ahead of Southend clash
- 10 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020