Health MOTs at Dagenham Rotary event
The Rotary Club of Dagenham will be hosting a health awareness day and is encouraging residents to drop by for a health check.
During last year’s event, which was held at Kingsley Hall, Parsloes Avenue, more than twenty health practitioners gave free health care advice to members of the public.
The club is asking for health practitioners and advisors who would like to take part this year to contact them.
The event will be held on Saturday, May 19 between 10am and 4pm at the same location and all residents are invited.
The Rotary Club of Dagenham meets on Tuesday evenings at 6pm at Jazzie Steak House, Becontree Avenue, Dagenham.
You may also want to watch:
Call 0208 590 4050 for information on how to get involved.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 4 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 7 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 8 Barking and Dagenham racks up most blue badge-related fines, study shows
- 9 Admissions open for new Barking school
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Men from Dagenham and Plaistow wanted in connection