Health MOTs at Dagenham Rotary event
The Rotary Club of Dagenham will be hosting a health awareness day and is encouraging residents to drop by for a health check.
During last year’s event, which was held at Kingsley Hall, Parsloes Avenue, more than twenty health practitioners gave free health care advice to members of the public.
The club is asking for health practitioners and advisors who would like to take part this year to contact them.
The event will be held on Saturday, May 19 between 10am and 4pm at the same location and all residents are invited.
The Rotary Club of Dagenham meets on Tuesday evenings at 6pm at Jazzie Steak House, Becontree Avenue, Dagenham.
You may also want to watch:
Call 0208 590 4050 for information on how to get involved.
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 4 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 5 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Dagenham restaurant excited to celebrate return of diners 'safely together'
- 8 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 9 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 10 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed