Help improve breast cancer screenings in Barking and Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Women in the borough are being asked to share their experience of breast cancer screenings.
Screening rates are below the national average and Healthwatch Barking and Dagenham wants to find out why through a survey.
The consumer group hopes to uncover why some women are not attending screenings, the experiences of those that did and how the uptake could be improved.
Questions include when did you last attend a breast cancer screening and what symptoms are associated with the disease.
The questionnaire can be filled in anonymously or alternatively you can provide your personal details and receive feedback once the project is complete.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, visit healthwatchbarkinganddagenham.co.uk
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 5 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 6 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 7 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 8 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 9 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 10 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo