Help improve breast cancer screenings in Barking and Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Women in the borough are being asked to share their experience of breast cancer screenings.
Screening rates are below the national average and Healthwatch Barking and Dagenham wants to find out why through a survey.
The consumer group hopes to uncover why some women are not attending screenings, the experiences of those that did and how the uptake could be improved.
Questions include when did you last attend a breast cancer screening and what symptoms are associated with the disease.
The questionnaire can be filled in anonymously or alternatively you can provide your personal details and receive feedback once the project is complete.
To take part, visit healthwatchbarkinganddagenham.co.uk
- 1 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 2 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 3 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 Tributes to former Hornchurch, Dagenham, Wealdstone and Hendon forward Marvin Morgan
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 8 Homophobia ruled out for jury in Stephen Port victims’ inquests
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 Dagenham landlord fined for unlawful eviction after secretly changing locks