Help improve breast cancer screenings in Barking and Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Women in the borough are being asked to share their experience of breast cancer screenings.
Screening rates are below the national average and Healthwatch Barking and Dagenham wants to find out why through a survey.
The consumer group hopes to uncover why some women are not attending screenings, the experiences of those that did and how the uptake could be improved.
Questions include when did you last attend a breast cancer screening and what symptoms are associated with the disease.
The questionnaire can be filled in anonymously or alternatively you can provide your personal details and receive feedback once the project is complete.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, visit healthwatchbarkinganddagenham.co.uk
- 1 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 2 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 3 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 6 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 7 Barking Riverside homeowners urge developer to cover cost of decking replacements
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Man shot in the face in Dagenham
- 10 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations