Strictly Come Dancing stars’ Fitsteps workout takes off in Barking and Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A mum of one, who has trained with stars from Strictly Come Dancing, has launched another weekly dance class due to popular demand.
Rhiannon Sparrow, of Martin Road, Dagenham, was taught by Strictly dancers Ian Waite and Nathalie Lowe who created the FitSteps programme along with former contestant Mark Foster.
Rhiannon, one of 70 FitSteps instructors in the UK, has added various classes at Kingsley Hall, Parsloes Ave, and Dagenham Park Leisure Centre, School Road and is earning rave reviews.
Sparrow said: “I’ve had fitness instructors come to my classes and leave amazed that they’ve been training for years, yet found FitSteps helped work on muscles that they didn’t even realise they had.
Working alongside Ian and Nathalie has left Rhiannon enthralled by their dancing talents.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “They are wonderful people and sometimes it’s difficult to concentrate on my own dancing, as they are mesmerizing to watch.”
For details of Rhiannon’s classes, visit www.parkrowdance.co.uk or call 07980077618.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 6 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 7 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Barking and Dagenham goes two weeks without Covid-19 deaths
- 10 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
*FitSteps on Tuesdays at 9.30am and 6.30pm at Kingsley Hall, Parsloes Ave and Dagenham Park Leisure Centre, School Road respectively; Wednesdays at 7pm at Sydney Russell Leisure Centre, Parsloes Avenue and Thursdays at 10:30am at Kingsley Hall, Parsloes Ave.