Students complete their first year at Coventry University campus in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
The Coventry University campus in Dagenham has just seen its first set of students complete a year of their course.
The Romford Road campus is based at the former Dagenham civic centre and opened in September.
Students on the health and social care BA course received Higher National Certificates to mark the completion of a third of their studies.
Andy Ginn, associate pro vice chancellor at CU London, said: “We are extremely proud of our very first student cohort as they complete their first year having invested their time and hard work.
“They’ve been on a unique journey with usand alongside staff, businesses and the communities we serve, we’re now looking forward to the next chapter of this exciting adventure.”
You may also want to watch:
As part of the course, students are trained in delivering health and social care, to progress onto jobs in the NHS, private health service and local authority providers.
CU London will be hosting an open day for potential students on June 9 from 10am-2pm.
- 1 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 2 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 4 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 7 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers
- 8 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking