Students complete their first year at Coventry University campus in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
The Coventry University campus in Dagenham has just seen its first set of students complete a year of their course.
The Romford Road campus is based at the former Dagenham civic centre and opened in September.
Students on the health and social care BA course received Higher National Certificates to mark the completion of a third of their studies.
Andy Ginn, associate pro vice chancellor at CU London, said: “We are extremely proud of our very first student cohort as they complete their first year having invested their time and hard work.
“They’ve been on a unique journey with usand alongside staff, businesses and the communities we serve, we’re now looking forward to the next chapter of this exciting adventure.”
You may also want to watch:
As part of the course, students are trained in delivering health and social care, to progress onto jobs in the NHS, private health service and local authority providers.
CU London will be hosting an open day for potential students on June 9 from 10am-2pm.
- 1 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations
- 2 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 3 Patrols target antisocial behaviour in Barking town centre
- 4 Mum of girl with rare genetic condition vows to keep raising awareness
- 5 Barking Riverside homeowners urge developer to cover cost of decking replacements
- 6 What is changing when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 7 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 8 Man shot in the face in Dagenham
- 9 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 10 Doctors 'concerned' patients' health will suffer due to non-Covid backlog