Two cases of coronavirus confirmed at Dagenham care home
- Credit: Adriana Elgueta
There are two cases of coronavirus at the Chestnut Court care home in Dagenham.
The latest incidents were confirmed by the Maria Mallaband care group who are in charge of the Frizlands Lane home.
In a statement, it said: “We can confirm that Chestnut Court care home in Dagenham has had two confirmed cases of Covid-19.
“These two individuals are currently being looked after by medical professionals and monitored closely. Their health, and that of all our staff and other residents living in the home is our upmost priority and we are working closely with community health professionals.”
This total will be added to the seven cases aleady confirmed in the area as of yesterday, Sunday, March 15.
You may also want to watch:
The advice remains that anyone with coronavirus symptoms, however mild, such as a continuous cough or high temperature, must now stay at home for seven days.
- 1 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 5 More than 100 attend first session of gangs awareness workshop run by detective
- 6 Letters: Covid rules, tenants' manifesto, Streetspace, help RAF veterans and support children's charity
- 7 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 8 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 9 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 10 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital