Help find missing girl, 14, who might be in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Police are asking for help to find a teenager who has gone missing.
Klaudia Sokolowska, 14, disappeared from her home in north-west Ipswich on the night of February 16 and might now be in the Dagenham area.
The Met said: “Although Klaudia Sokolowska has been missing before police are concerned for her safety and are asking Klaudia, anyone who may have seen her in recent days or anyone with information about where she is now to get in touch.”
Klaudia left her home with clothes and money and is thought to have headed to London.
She is described as white, around 5ft 5in tall, with brown hair, and might be with her 16-year-old boyfriend.
You may also want to watch:
When Klaudia went missing she wore a black coat with a fur hood, dark jeans, a white blouse with lace cap sleeves, and was carrying a handbag.
Anyone with information should contact the duty sergeant at Ipswich or local police by dialling 101.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out