FOR four bachelors of Killcoulin s Leap, life is slowly passing them by. The remote town in the west of Ireland holds no future for them, no career opportunities, very few eligible women, and (apart from the handful of geriatrics their band plays for on
FOR four bachelors of Killcoulin's Leap, life is slowly passing them by.
The remote town in the west of Ireland holds no future for them, no career opportunities, very few eligible women, and (apart from the handful of geriatrics their band plays for on Saturday night) no night-life to speak of.
It seems they're stuck to live out the rest of their lives in withering boredom. But when one of their mates decides to find his fortune, a plan is hatched to hijack a shipment of Viagra and sell it in Amsterdam.
The consequences lead to a very different town - one aroused out of its torpor and willing to keep a secret.
You may also want to watch:
Comedy HOLY WATER stars The Commitments' Angeline Ball.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home