Roads set to be closed in Barking and Dagenham
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Several roads will be closed to traffic over the next few weeks while essential work is carried out by utility companies.
Diversions will be signposted and affected properties will be notified.
Closed roads and diversions in place include:
1. Gainsborough Road, Dagenham, will be closed at the junction with Butler Road from Monday to Friday for improvements to gas services
2. Perth Road, Barking, will be partially closed between the junctions of Movers Lane and Jackson Road on Sunday, January 22 for improvements to water services
You may also want to watch:
3. Canonsleigh Road, Dagenham, will be closed for 40 metres at the junction with Stamford Road on Monday, January 30 for improvements to gas services
Visit lbbd.gov.uk for more information.
- 1 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 2 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 3 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 4 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 5 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 6 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 7 Comedian: 'Outrage at protests is why they work'
- 8 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 9 Dagenham seal empathic comeback to thrash Solihull Moors
- 10 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers