I was lucky to be your friend
R.I.P Gazza, I feel so lucky to have been your friend, I ll miss u so much bruv and so will every1 else. You re more than just a friend to me, you re my brother form another mother and I love u so much. Nothing will be the same again but I guess God w
R.I.P Gazza, I feel so lucky to have been your friend, I'll miss u so much bruv and so will every1 else.
You're more than just a friend to me, you're my "brother form another mother" and I love u so much.
Nothing will be the same again but I guess God wanted u with him.
Sleep tight Gee, you'll always be in my heart.
You may also want to watch:
R.I.P, Zee. xxxxx
- 1 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 2 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 3 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 6 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 7 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 8 No disgrace as Dagenham fall to first defeat of the season
- 9 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 10 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed