Illegal parking is a problem
I have lived in the borough for a very long time and was very pleased that the Heathway has been given a bit of a facelift. Although the work has been going on for quite some time, it had started looking much better. I find it very irritating, though,
I have lived in the borough for a very long time and was very pleased that the Heathway has been given a bit of a facelift.
Although the work has been going on for quite some time, it had started looking much better.
I find it very irritating, though, to find cars parked opposite the train station on the pavement outside the cab office.
I can appreciate the difficulties in running a cab office and not having anywhere to park your vehicle, but surely this would have been one of your considerations when deciding where your office would be.
You may also want to watch:
As a motorist, I find it frustrating that I would have to find an approved parking space if driving to the Heathway, only to find that cabs are being parked on the pavement. Not only that, but the puddles of oil that are being left on the very new and lovely paving stones are making the place start to look dirty.
Surely the council needs to take action against these drivers and preserve the new paving stones. Please can the council do something about this.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
Name and address supplied