Is bach worse than their bite?
I was surprised to hear of the meeting regarding the A12 subway, Fight on for long term solution . Once again the only local councillor to live in the ward, Terry Justice, was not invited by the Labour Party to attend the meeting, yet Redbridge represe
I was surprised to hear of the meeting regarding the A12 subway, "Fight on for long term solution".
Once again the only local councillor to live in the ward, Terry Justice, was not invited by the Labour Party to attend the meeting, yet Redbridge representative were there!
It is disappointing as it is an issue that all sides of the political spectrum want to resolve.
In the last two weeks London Assembly member, Andrew Boff, has raised a question to Boris Johnston on ideas to reduce the gang related problems at the subway.
You may also want to watch:
The underpass could become the first in this part of London to have classical music played inside - this has had a brilliant effect on reducing problems in the ticket lobbies on the underground.
Let's hope that the focus of all sides can be directed to the challenges we face in the Borough and not political point scoring.
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 3 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 4 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 5 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 6 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 7 Topping out milestone for Barking tower block development
- 8 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 9 'Always smiling' former mayoress turns 100
- 10 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London