Is bach worse than their bite?
I was surprised to hear of the meeting regarding the A12 subway, Fight on for long term solution . Once again the only local councillor to live in the ward, Terry Justice, was not invited by the Labour Party to attend the meeting, yet Redbridge represe
I was surprised to hear of the meeting regarding the A12 subway, "Fight on for long term solution".
Once again the only local councillor to live in the ward, Terry Justice, was not invited by the Labour Party to attend the meeting, yet Redbridge representative were there!
It is disappointing as it is an issue that all sides of the political spectrum want to resolve.
In the last two weeks London Assembly member, Andrew Boff, has raised a question to Boris Johnston on ideas to reduce the gang related problems at the subway.
The underpass could become the first in this part of London to have classical music played inside - this has had a brilliant effect on reducing problems in the ticket lobbies on the underground.
Let's hope that the focus of all sides can be directed to the challenges we face in the Borough and not political point scoring.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 2 Two arrested after man 'seriously assaulted' in row over parking
- 3 Dispersal order authorised near Barking Park due to antisocial behaviour
- 4 Company fined in court over builder's skips in Dagenham and Chadwell Heath
- 5 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 6 Boy, 5, dies after 'unexplained' incident off Heathway
- 7 Dagenham man fined within hours of fly-tipping at bus stop
- 8 Dagenham man jailed for 12 years for punching to death Marius Lakavicius
- 9 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 10 Abba Voyage: A spectacular trip into an enchanted world