Is bach worse than their bite?
I was surprised to hear of the meeting regarding the A12 subway, Fight on for long term solution . Once again the only local councillor to live in the ward, Terry Justice, was not invited by the Labour Party to attend the meeting, yet Redbridge represe
I was surprised to hear of the meeting regarding the A12 subway, "Fight on for long term solution".
Once again the only local councillor to live in the ward, Terry Justice, was not invited by the Labour Party to attend the meeting, yet Redbridge representative were there!
It is disappointing as it is an issue that all sides of the political spectrum want to resolve.
In the last two weeks London Assembly member, Andrew Boff, has raised a question to Boris Johnston on ideas to reduce the gang related problems at the subway.
You may also want to watch:
The underpass could become the first in this part of London to have classical music played inside - this has had a brilliant effect on reducing problems in the ticket lobbies on the underground.
Let's hope that the focus of all sides can be directed to the challenges we face in the Borough and not political point scoring.
- 1 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 9 Stephen Port inquests: Police chief denies 'systemic' errors
- 10 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham