It’s simple for Simon
WOODFORD Golf Club s captain Mark Deeming hosted his Captain s Day on Saturday, an 18-hole stableford competition. Simon Ironside was first by scoring 42 points off his handicap of 15, three clear of Mickey Brewer. Both players suffered handicap reductio
WOODFORD Golf Club's captain Mark Deeming hosted his Captain's Day on Saturday, an 18-hole stableford competition.
Simon Ironside was first by scoring 42 points off his handicap of 15, three clear of Mickey Brewer.
Both players suffered handicap reductions as a consequence of their performances.
Club president Peter Willett was third with 38 points.
You may also want to watch:
Nearest the pin on the ninth was former captain Nick Rowe, whilst Terry Insole, won the prize for the hidden holes.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 3 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 10 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed