It's tight at the top!
First and second fought out a 4-4 draw in the Sunday Trios scratch ten-pin bowling league at Dagenham Bowling. Third-placed Misfits gained on the top two, Rat Pack and Clappers with their win. In the handicap league, it s as you were with Cobras from Pinb
First and second fought out a 4-4 draw in the Sunday Trios scratch ten-pin bowling league at Dagenham Bowling.
Third-placed Misfits gained on the top two, Rat Pack and Clappers with their win.
In the handicap league, it's as you were with Cobras from Pinball Wizards with the A Team in third.
Top games came from Colin Grainger with 233, John Hearne with 226, Albert Chinniah with 223, Ian Pignot with 214 and Wayne Lawrence with 209.
You may also want to watch:
Top series came from John Hearne with 603, his season high, Albert Chinniah with 551, Colin Grainger with 525, Wayne Lawrence with 524, Ian Pignot with 519, Alan Jones with 506 Martin Perry with 503.
Results: A Team 4 Cobras 4 (handicap 4-4), Three Ks 0 Pinpals 8 (2-6), Clappers 4 Rat Pack 4 (6-2) and Pinball Wizards 0 Misfits 8 (4-4).
- 1 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 2 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 3 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 8 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 9 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says