Jason’s king with Orient supporters
MIDFIELDER Jason Demetriou had plenty to celebrate on Saturday, after he was voted the Leyton Orient Supporters Club s Star Man. The 21-year-old picked up the award at the annual end-of-season dinner staged at the Prince Regent Hotel, Chigwell. Demetriou
MIDFIELDER Jason Demetriou had plenty to celebrate on Saturday, after he was voted the Leyton Orient Supporters' Club's Star Man.
The 21-year-old picked up the award at the annual end-of-season dinner staged at the Prince Regent Hotel, Chigwell.
Demetriou also won the Captain's Award, selected by skipper Stephen Purches.
Tamika Mkandawire was named Away Player of Year, while Jamie Jones collected the Young Player of the Year award.
You may also want to watch:
To complete the list, Purches picked up the Merit Award, on a night that saw several ex-O's players in attendance, including Lee Steele, Simon Clark, Kevin Hales, Danny Carter, Alan Comfort and Matthew Joseph.
- 1 Council warns residents after reports of rogue traders in Dagenham
- 2 Barking sign former Leyton Orient duo Elliott Omozusi and Charlie MacDonald
- 3 Queen's Birthday Honours: Badminton club founder gets BEM
- 4 Fairlop woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 5 Man in drink driving arrest as overturned car on A13 causes queues
- 6 Barking man arrested after three men injured in Southend
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 Family endures 'horrific leaks' at Dagenham block of flats
- 9 London Assembly member seeks Met assurances over Euro 2020 'disorder'
- 10 Pensioner arrested after £4m suspected drugs seizure