John Erskine in Bexley writes
Rovers refute claims using spin that would make New Labour proud. Just had to post this up. You have to love the way they quote stats but leave things out. Rovers enjoyed a greater share of posession - JUST! Forced way into penalty box 79 times compared
Rovers refute claims using spin that would make New Labour proud.
Just had to post this up. You have to love the way they quote stats but leave things out.
Rovers enjoyed a greater share of posession - JUST!
Forced way into penalty box 79 times compared to our 15 - no mention of how many were crosses or long throw ins though!
You may also want to watch:
Only 36% of Rovers total passes were from own half - Of course, that proves they are not a long ball team, right?
Average pass length 16.4m - significantly longer than west Ham's. 24 crosses compared to our 3 - yet we still managed two shots on target to their 4!
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 3 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 4 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 9 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 10 Dagenham must continue to believe in themselves ahead of Southend clash
Of course, sky sports says that they only had 3. Completed more 'passes' than West Ham - would like to contest this one but unable to find any stats other than pass success - BR 65% WH 72%.
At least they can console themselves with finishing with 11 men. Samba could have gone for either his petulant kick at LBM OR his rugby tackle on Dyer when last man.
The draw was fair.