John Erskine in Kent writes
Wait and see..... Duxbury was fairly tight lipped on actual targets for fear of losing them to someone else. Sensible enough and it wouldn t surprise me if the speculation is a little off the mark.Quality right back, though Specs can fill in. Two forward
Wait and see.....
Duxbury was fairly tight lipped on actual targets for fear of losing them to someone else. Sensible enough and it wouldn't surprise me if the speculation is a little off the mark.
Quality right back, though Specs can fill in. Two forwards - Sturridge would be good as the younger, but we still need a bigger more experienced player.
You don't really imagine that Ashton will complete anywhere near a season for us (either thru injury or being sold if he goes 5 games without injury)?
You may also want to watch:
I see CC as the main man next season but we still need backup! We still need another midfielder (someone big & powerful) to play alongside either Parker or Noble.
Wings should be sorted between Collison, Behrami, Stan & LBM.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 9 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 10 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock