John Erskine in Kent writes
The potential sale of Collins comes as no surprise to me. Assuming Gabbs can stay fit he s a better defender and i d rather keep Upson, Tommo & Gabbs above Collins & Lindsey (Davenport). Assuming these sales happen it will free cash with which to make th
The potential sale of Collins comes as no surprise to me. Assuming Gabbs can stay fit he's a better defender and i'd rather keep Upson, Tommo & Gabbs above Collins & Lindsey (Davenport).
Assuming these sales happen it will free cash with which to make the deals we so desperately need for strikers.
Talking of which, I wonder if this new link to Baptista is a case of first choice OR looking to get him in to hurry up the other two into making decisions (Eidur & Luca Toni).
Baptista is more an attacking midfielder really, despite where Arsenal played him.
You may also want to watch:
All of his success (a couple of purple years at Sevilla) came from midfield, but I'm sure we could live with a (better than) one in two ratio midfielder. Especially in our usual 5 man midfield.
But as we really need someone to cover for CC I think Luca Toni would be better than Eidur - not sure who Id pick between Baptista and Eidur.
- 1 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 6 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 7 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
Assuming we/zola gets to make any choices, that is!
COYI - get the transfers rolling!