John Erskine in Kent writes
The potential sale of Collins comes as no surprise to me. Assuming Gabbs can stay fit he s a better defender and i d rather keep Upson, Tommo & Gabbs above Collins & Lindsey (Davenport). Assuming these sales happen it will free cash with which to make th
The potential sale of Collins comes as no surprise to me. Assuming Gabbs can stay fit he's a better defender and i'd rather keep Upson, Tommo & Gabbs above Collins & Lindsey (Davenport).
Assuming these sales happen it will free cash with which to make the deals we so desperately need for strikers.
Talking of which, I wonder if this new link to Baptista is a case of first choice OR looking to get him in to hurry up the other two into making decisions (Eidur & Luca Toni).
Baptista is more an attacking midfielder really, despite where Arsenal played him.
You may also want to watch:
All of his success (a couple of purple years at Sevilla) came from midfield, but I'm sure we could live with a (better than) one in two ratio midfielder. Especially in our usual 5 man midfield.
But as we really need someone to cover for CC I think Luca Toni would be better than Eidur - not sure who Id pick between Baptista and Eidur.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 6 Barking and Dagenham girls' district suffer heavy defeat to Chelmsford
- 7 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
Assuming we/zola gets to make any choices, that is!
COYI - get the transfers rolling!