John Erskine writes
Dave - We need a quick sharp striker, (young). We have a wealth coming thru... Stanislas, Hines, Hall. I believe we will see at least one of those blossom by the end of next season. Assuming Hall is signed on an adult contract by then, of course! But I
Dave - "We need a quick sharp striker, (young)."
We have a wealth coming thru...
Stanislas, Hines, Hall.
I believe we will see at least one of those blossom by the end of next season. Assuming Hall is signed on an adult contract by then, of course!
You may also want to watch:
But I do agree with your general point - being that we need some striker reinforcements/replacements.
I'm happy for CC to stay now as I believe we will only see him get better now (under GZ/SC), but Deano has to go.
- 1 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 2 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 3 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 4 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 5 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 6 Walk-in Covid-19 jab events for all adults to be held in Barking
- 7 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
- 8 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 9 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Entries open for Barking and Dagenham talent contest
Undoubtedly naturally talented, but that horrendous injury record just cannot be carried by a team the size of ours. Plus his team play is lacking. Sell him to Man City (he'll probably stay fit and score 20) and buy someone/anyone else.
Tristan hasn't looked bad but, problem is, he hasn't looked great either. Di Michele disappears out of games, occasionally looks fab (flick against Sunderland) but just doesn't seem able to score when he should - inconsistent!
Sears - just don't know yet. Seems to have lost that knack of being in the right place but he's young and could yet make the step up.
The (ex-spuds) Irish lad - yet to see him, so can he make it???
Many questions without quick answers.