John Erskine writes
Dave - We need a quick sharp striker, (young). We have a wealth coming thru... Stanislas, Hines, Hall. I believe we will see at least one of those blossom by the end of next season. Assuming Hall is signed on an adult contract by then, of course! But I
Dave - "We need a quick sharp striker, (young)."
We have a wealth coming thru...
Stanislas, Hines, Hall.
I believe we will see at least one of those blossom by the end of next season. Assuming Hall is signed on an adult contract by then, of course!
You may also want to watch:
But I do agree with your general point - being that we need some striker reinforcements/replacements.
I'm happy for CC to stay now as I believe we will only see him get better now (under GZ/SC), but Deano has to go.
- 1 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 2 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 3 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 4 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 6 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 7 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 8 Barking and Dagenham, Newham named priority areas by Arts Council
- 9 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 10 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
Undoubtedly naturally talented, but that horrendous injury record just cannot be carried by a team the size of ours. Plus his team play is lacking. Sell him to Man City (he'll probably stay fit and score 20) and buy someone/anyone else.
Tristan hasn't looked bad but, problem is, he hasn't looked great either. Di Michele disappears out of games, occasionally looks fab (flick against Sunderland) but just doesn't seem able to score when he should - inconsistent!
Sears - just don't know yet. Seems to have lost that knack of being in the right place but he's young and could yet make the step up.
The (ex-spuds) Irish lad - yet to see him, so can he make it???
Many questions without quick answers.