John Erskine writes
Dave - We need a quick sharp striker, (young). We have a wealth coming thru... Stanislas, Hines, Hall. I believe we will see at least one of those blossom by the end of next season. Assuming Hall is signed on an adult contract by then, of course! But I
Dave - "We need a quick sharp striker, (young)."
We have a wealth coming thru...
Stanislas, Hines, Hall.
I believe we will see at least one of those blossom by the end of next season. Assuming Hall is signed on an adult contract by then, of course!
But I do agree with your general point - being that we need some striker reinforcements/replacements.
I'm happy for CC to stay now as I believe we will only see him get better now (under GZ/SC), but Deano has to go.
- 1 Company fined in court over builder's skips in Dagenham and Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford man has van crushed, given curfew for Barking and Dagenham fly-tips
- 3 Tossed cigarette in Chadwell Heath costs Beckton man almost £400
- 4 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 5 Dagenham man fined within hours of fly-tipping at bus stop
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 Dagenham man jailed for 12 years for punching to death Marius Lakavicius
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Covid: Weekly admissions halve as patient counts drop to July 2021 levels
- 10 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
Undoubtedly naturally talented, but that horrendous injury record just cannot be carried by a team the size of ours. Plus his team play is lacking. Sell him to Man City (he'll probably stay fit and score 20) and buy someone/anyone else.
Tristan hasn't looked bad but, problem is, he hasn't looked great either. Di Michele disappears out of games, occasionally looks fab (flick against Sunderland) but just doesn't seem able to score when he should - inconsistent!
Sears - just don't know yet. Seems to have lost that knack of being in the right place but he's young and could yet make the step up.
The (ex-spuds) Irish lad - yet to see him, so can he make it???
Many questions without quick answers.