Johnny’s boys star on show
TKO Gym boss, Johnny Eames, links up with world champion Ricky Hatton with his fighters featured on Hatton Promotions sell-out show at the Mounbatten Centre, in Portsmouth, on Saturday night. Portsmouth favourite Tony Oakey, who travels up to train at Can
TKO Gym boss, Johnny Eames, links up with world champion Ricky Hatton with his fighters featured on Hatton Promotions sell-out show at the Mounbatten Centre, in Portsmouth, on Saturday night.
Portsmouth favourite Tony Oakey, who travels up to train at Canning Town's Ultrachem TKO Gym, battles with Welsh rival Shon Davies with the British Masters light-heavyweight title on the line in the feature fight on the night.
TKO light-middleweight crowd-pleaser Pat McAleese, who has won all five contests at York Hall, steps up to the six-round class for his clash on the Portsmouth programme.
Also billed for supporting bout action on Saturday night's promotion is former West Ham BC amateur Nathan Weise, alongside another TKO Gym fighter, Bobby George.
You may also want to watch:
Former two-time Oakey opponent Peter Haymer is set on for a contest on the bill, which also features welterweights Johnny Creamer, Jay Morris and Lloyd Smith.
Light middleweight Paul Morby, light-heavyweight duo Sammy and Danny Couzens as well as middleweight Steve Ede are also billed, as Hatton Promotions stages the latest of their series of shows around the country.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 5 Humanist: 'Support bill to scrap archaic requirement for school worship'
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Businesses urged to comply with new food labelling law
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 10 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences