Justin Hughes in Collier Row writes
Met an ex-Hammer yesterday, very well in with whu. If we don t get a buyer by 1st Dec then we are going into administraion fact. He told me we are �89 mill in debt and we will lose 10 points just like southampton, this is not a rumour its a West Ham throu
Met an ex-Hammer yesterday, very well in with whu.
If we don't get a buyer by 1st Dec then we are going into administraion fact.
He told me we are �89 mill in debt and we will lose 10 points just like southampton, this is not a rumour its a West Ham through and through man saying this.
I'm gutted. if the American who has the 6 west ham syndicate people involved and he backs out, we are finished.
You may also want to watch:
Every bit of money the icelandics put in was loans and guess what? The holding company Straumer are also going into liquidation, so wouldn't it be in there interests to sell even for �50 mill then get something, rather than take West Ham into liquidation with them.
Please, please let us have a proper takeover before its too late.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 4 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 5 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 6 Thousands of 'illegal cigarettes' seized in Barking and Dagenham raids
- 7 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 8 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 9 Becontree business celebrates 10 years of helping parties go with a swing
- 10 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week