Ken Paveley in Leytonstone writes
I think this summer will show what the club is about and the ambition it has. Obviously, if ANY player is unhappy at a club you have to let them go, but the problem with WHU is that we HAVE NEVER had any ambition. It s great going on about youngsters like
I think this summer will show what the club is about and the ambition it has.
Obviously, if ANY player is unhappy at a club you have to let them go, but the problem with WHU is that we HAVE NEVER had any ambition.
It's great going on about youngsters like Tomkins and Collison ,but if we sell to the highest bidder it will only again prove we are a selling club.
We shouldn't be, as we have the POTENTIAL to be a massive club, but then that has always been the case and never realised.
You may also want to watch:
KEEP your best players, West Ham, get rid of the crap. That is the only way the club will move forward.
- 1 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 2 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 3 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 4 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 5 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 6 Walk-in Covid-19 jab events for all adults to be held in Barking
- 7 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
- 8 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 9 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Entries open for Barking and Dagenham talent contest