Ken Paveley in Leytonstone writes
I think this summer will show what the club is about and the ambition it has. Obviously, if ANY player is unhappy at a club you have to let them go, but the problem with WHU is that we HAVE NEVER had any ambition. It s great going on about youngsters like
I think this summer will show what the club is about and the ambition it has.
Obviously, if ANY player is unhappy at a club you have to let them go, but the problem with WHU is that we HAVE NEVER had any ambition.
It's great going on about youngsters like Tomkins and Collison ,but if we sell to the highest bidder it will only again prove we are a selling club.
We shouldn't be, as we have the POTENTIAL to be a massive club, but then that has always been the case and never realised.
You may also want to watch:
KEEP your best players, West Ham, get rid of the crap. That is the only way the club will move forward.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Ban on antisocial behaviour around Dagenham Heathway station extended
- 3 Timeline: When false widow spiders have come to east London
- 4 NHS trust to run online consultations on new clinical strategy
- 5 Former Ford apprentices reunite at college - some after nearly five decades
- 6 Ex-footballer, Ford strike leader and Iranian embassy siege cop awarded Barking and Dagenham's highest accolade
- 7 Timeline: Who was Stephen Port and when were his murders uncovered?
- 8 Domestic abuse support hub opens in Barking
- 9 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 10 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'