IN 1958, a group of students is asked to draw pictured to be stored in a time capsule. But one mysterious girl fills her sheet of paper with rows of apparently random numbers. Fifty years later, a new generation of students examines the capsule s contents
IN 1958, a group of students is asked to draw pictured to be stored in a time capsule.
But one mysterious girl fills her sheet of paper with rows of apparently random numbers.
Fifty years later, a new generation of students examines the capsule's contents and the girl's cryptic message ends up in the hands of Prof John Koestler.
And he realises the message predicts with pinpoint accuracy, the dates, death tolls and co-ordinates of every major disaster of the past 50 years.
You may also want to watch:
The document also foretells three events which have yet to happen, the last of which hints at destruction on a global scale.
When John's attempts to alert the authorities fall on deaf ears, he takes it upon himself to try to prevent destruction from taking place.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 7 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 10 Former child refugee who founded Barking women's service up for award
Nicolas Cage and Rose Byrne star in spectacular action thriller, KNOWING (15), directed by Alex Proyas (I, Robot).
Cage says: "The script reminded me of one of Red Serling's Twilight Zone teleplays, and the powerful feeling that those shows had. It's a science fiction-mystery-thriller, but there are also some intensely dramatic moments.