La Dolce Vita - win tickets to Italy show
ITALOPHILES are getting a taste of La Dolce Vita as the best of Italy s food, drink, property, travel and design comes to London. And the Recorder is giving away five pairs of free tickets. From March 11-14, The Italian Festival in London takes over the B
ITALOPHILES are getting a taste of La Dolce Vita as the best of Italy's food, drink, property, travel and design comes to London.
And the Recorder is giving away five pairs of free tickets.
From March 11-14, The Italian Festival in London takes over the Business Design Centre in Islington for a four-day-long celebration of everything we love about Italy.
Whether you're looking to indulge your passion for pasta, hoping to track down a sprawling Tuscan villa to renovate or searching for that illusive undiscovered corner of Italy for your next summer holiday, the search begins at La Dolce Vita.
You may also want to watch:
Celebrity chefs, winemakers, travel experts and property agents will all be on hand to introduce the best the country has to offer.
Highlights include live cookery sessions at the Teatro del Gusto, wine tastings at the Italian Wine Academy and master classes in how to make your own pasta.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
If you want to discover a new side to Italy, La Dolce Vita is an essential event.
Find out how you could win a pair of tickets in this week's Recorder.