La Dolce Vita - win tickets to Italy show
ITALOPHILES are getting a taste of La Dolce Vita as the best of Italy s food, drink, property, travel and design comes to London. And the Recorder is giving away five pairs of free tickets. From March 11-14, The Italian Festival in London takes over the B
ITALOPHILES are getting a taste of La Dolce Vita as the best of Italy's food, drink, property, travel and design comes to London.
And the Recorder is giving away five pairs of free tickets.
From March 11-14, The Italian Festival in London takes over the Business Design Centre in Islington for a four-day-long celebration of everything we love about Italy.
Whether you're looking to indulge your passion for pasta, hoping to track down a sprawling Tuscan villa to renovate or searching for that illusive undiscovered corner of Italy for your next summer holiday, the search begins at La Dolce Vita.
Celebrity chefs, winemakers, travel experts and property agents will all be on hand to introduce the best the country has to offer.
Highlights include live cookery sessions at the Teatro del Gusto, wine tastings at the Italian Wine Academy and master classes in how to make your own pasta.
- 1 Man in 50s in hospital after Dagenham stabbing
- 2 Barking and Dagenham A Level results 2022: Live updates for borough's schools
- 3 Murder charge after man, 60, found fatally injured in Dagenham
- 4 Local 18-year-old filmmaker gears up for ‘ambitious’ first feature-length film
- 5 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 6 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 7 Bleed kit in memory of doorman Ricky Hayden installed outside nightclub
- 8 Gun shots fired in Dagenham
- 9 Summer of Festivals Weekender draws thousands to Parsloes Park
- 10 Illegal Dagenham puppy farm owners sentenced
If you want to discover a new side to Italy, La Dolce Vita is an essential event.
Find out how you could win a pair of tickets in this week's Recorder.