Labour must listen to electorate
THANK you for keeping the stories of the de-selected councillors up dated. I meet up with lots of residents across Barking and since your paper came out on Wednesday that is all they are talking about. Like us in Gascoigne ward the majority of the peop
THANK you for keeping the stories of the de-selected councillors up dated.
I meet up with lots of residents across Barking and since your paper came out on Wednesday that is all they are talking about.
Like us in Gascoigne ward the majority of the people I have spoken to are very happy with their councillors and have told me that they will choose who they vote for but if the councillor that they have trusted and had confidence in is not on the ballot paper they will not be voting Labour.
This really seems to have brought people together and there seems to be campaign groups growing across the borough just like ours on Gascoigne.
You may also want to watch:
Well perhaps the Labour party needs to learn a lesson and that is to listen to the voters.
- 1 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 2 Staff to strike at primary school in Dagenham
- 3 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 4 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 5 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 6 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 7 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 8 Walk-in Covid-19 jab events for all adults to be held in Barking
- 9 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 10 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
No Val No Vote for Labour