Consultations announced ahead of Central Park redevelopment
- Credit: Archant
Two consultations into the redevelopment of Central Park are set to go ahead.
The scheme, which is set to generate income of up to £1.1 million for the borough, was approved in principle by cabinet members on Tuesday, October 16.
It now needs to get the nod from the Environment Agency, as well as planning permission, before it can go ahead.
The two consultations will provide people living in the area to raise any concerns around potential disruption caused by the construction process.
The park is set to feature an adventure play track, a BMX track for toddlers and investment in the clubhouse at Dagenham Rugby Club, as well as new paths, flowers and grass areas as part of the park’s overall redevelopment.
The consultations will take place at CU London, Dagenham, on Thursday November 8 between 6.30pm and 8.30pm and on Saturday, November 10 between 1pm and 3pm.
- 1 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 2 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 3 Family of woman who died after surgery in Turkey 'to pursue legal action' in search for truth
- 4 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham woman first UK patient to receive bionic eye implant
- 6 Community comes together in photo shoot for new film studio
- 7 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 8 Parents to appear in court next month over death of baby boy
- 9 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 10 McMahon 'really disappointed' to see Dagenham & Redbridge defeated by Stockport