Sadiq Khan asks Barking and Dagenham Post readers to attend People’s Question Time event in Dagenham
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has issued a plea to readers of the Barking and Dagenham Post to come to his People’s Question Time event in Dagenham.
On Thursday, November 2 Mr Khan will be in Dagenham with other London Assembly members answering questions on topics such as transport, safety, air quality, housing and the economy.
“I’d like to invite readers of the Barking and Dagenham Post to come along and ask me and the London Assembly members the questions you want answering about transport, safety, air quality, housing and the economy.”
Residents will have the opportunity to quiz the mayor on issues effecting the local area, and London as a whole.
Unmesh Desai, the borough’s Assembly Member, will chair the debate.
You may also want to watch:
The Q&A event will be held in the Boothroyd Hall at Jo Richardson Community School from 7pm to 9pm.
To get a free ticket, visit www.london.gov.uk/pqt.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 7 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 8 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault