Sadiq Khan asks Barking and Dagenham Post readers to attend People’s Question Time event in Dagenham
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has issued a plea to readers of the Barking and Dagenham Post to come to his People’s Question Time event in Dagenham.
On Thursday, November 2 Mr Khan will be in Dagenham with other London Assembly members answering questions on topics such as transport, safety, air quality, housing and the economy.
“I’d like to invite readers of the Barking and Dagenham Post to come along and ask me and the London Assembly members the questions you want answering about transport, safety, air quality, housing and the economy.”
Residents will have the opportunity to quiz the mayor on issues effecting the local area, and London as a whole.
Unmesh Desai, the borough’s Assembly Member, will chair the debate.
You may also want to watch:
The Q&A event will be held in the Boothroyd Hall at Jo Richardson Community School from 7pm to 9pm.
To get a free ticket, visit www.london.gov.uk/pqt.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 4 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences