Sadiq Khan asks Barking and Dagenham Post readers to attend People’s Question Time event in Dagenham
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has issued a plea to readers of the Barking and Dagenham Post to come to his People’s Question Time event in Dagenham.
On Thursday, November 2 Mr Khan will be in Dagenham with other London Assembly members answering questions on topics such as transport, safety, air quality, housing and the economy.
“I’d like to invite readers of the Barking and Dagenham Post to come along and ask me and the London Assembly members the questions you want answering about transport, safety, air quality, housing and the economy.”
Residents will have the opportunity to quiz the mayor on issues effecting the local area, and London as a whole.
Unmesh Desai, the borough’s Assembly Member, will chair the debate.
You may also want to watch:
The Q&A event will be held in the Boothroyd Hall at Jo Richardson Community School from 7pm to 9pm.
To get a free ticket, visit www.london.gov.uk/pqt.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 3 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Dagenham held to a draw at Stockport as they continue unbeaten run
- 10 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party