Send us your questions now for London mayoral candidates – we’ll get them answered
- Credit: Archant
Tomorrow the Post will put your questions to London’s mayoral hopefuls in its online hustings.
There’s still time to tell us what you want them to answer – be it questions about crime, housing, transport, development, or anything else.
It’s your best opportunity to get up to speed on the candidates’ priorities ahead of the elections on May 5.
Frontrunners Sadiq Khan MP (Labour) and Zac Goldsmith MP (Conservative) will be joined by Cllr Sian Berry (Green), Caroline Pidgeon (Liberal Democrat) and Sophie Walker (Women’s Equality Party).
George Galloway (Respect) and Peter Whittle (Ukip) will complete the line-up.
To take part, simply email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Mayoral hustings” or visit our Twitter or Facebook pages.
Busy that night? Don’t worry – all the hotly-contested details from the night will appear in Wednesday’s paper.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 4 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 5 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 6 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 7 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 8 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 9 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire