Injured woman freed from car after collision in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
An injured woman was rescued from a car after a crash this morning.
Firefighters battled to free the woman who was trapped in a car following the collision in Longbridge Road at the junction of Lodge Avenue and Becontree Avenue, Dagenham.
Police were called to the smash which involved two cars at 10.45am today (November 17).
Officers, paramedics and firefighters all rushed to the scene where they found the woman, who was treated in the road before being taken to hospital for more treatment.
A Met spokesperson said: “Her condition is not believed to be life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
A man was also taken to hospital “as a precaution”. The Post has not yet confirmed whether a child was also treated.
Both drivers stopped at the scene and are helping police with their enquiries. There have been no arrests.
- 1 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 2 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 3 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 4 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 6 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 7 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 8 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 9 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 10 Barking and Dagenham, Newham named priority areas by Arts Council