Injured woman freed from car after collision in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
An injured woman was rescued from a car after a crash this morning.
Firefighters battled to free the woman who was trapped in a car following the collision in Longbridge Road at the junction of Lodge Avenue and Becontree Avenue, Dagenham.
Police were called to the smash which involved two cars at 10.45am today (November 17).
Officers, paramedics and firefighters all rushed to the scene where they found the woman, who was treated in the road before being taken to hospital for more treatment.
A Met spokesperson said: “Her condition is not believed to be life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
A man was also taken to hospital “as a precaution”. The Post has not yet confirmed whether a child was also treated.
Both drivers stopped at the scene and are helping police with their enquiries. There have been no arrests.
- 1 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 2 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 4 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 5 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 6 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 7 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 8 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 9 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 10 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced