Lou Whittaker in Dagenham writes
Clive Smith, I agree with almost everything you have said and I also detect a bit of anger there too - I feel the same. The points I don t agree with are we won t be fighting relegation and we aren t all mad, the rest, yes. With less than two weeks to go
Clive Smith, I agree with almost everything you have said and I also detect a bit of anger there too - I feel the same.
The points I don't agree with are we won't be fighting relegation and we aren't all mad, the rest, yes.
With less than two weeks to go and with one recognised striker and one loan signing what the hell is going on?
I get so angry. You look at everyone else buying and preparing for the coming season and what have we done? Absolutely zilch.
Duxbury I believe should have gone a long while ago with the Tevez saga. We keep hearing of all these potential names signing, but they all just go phut like smoke.
I get so annoyed. Every year they do the same thing and leave it till the last minute, then get a few panic buys or loans and they turn out to be crap.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 4 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 5 Dodgy landlord ordered to pay £64k over illegal HMO on Ripple Road
- 6 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 7 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 8 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 9 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 10 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
Just think of last season. A Spaniard and an Italian, say no more.
So all I can say is what we all want, get the bloody cheque book out and strengthen the team before it's too late.
I will always be a Hammer through and through no matter what and bring the spuds on the next game will be ours.