Lou Whittaker in Dagenham writes
Clive Smith, I agree with almost everything you have said and I also detect a bit of anger there too - I feel the same. The points I don t agree with are we won t be fighting relegation and we aren t all mad, the rest, yes. With less than two weeks to go
Clive Smith, I agree with almost everything you have said and I also detect a bit of anger there too - I feel the same.
The points I don't agree with are we won't be fighting relegation and we aren't all mad, the rest, yes.
With less than two weeks to go and with one recognised striker and one loan signing what the hell is going on?
I get so angry. You look at everyone else buying and preparing for the coming season and what have we done? Absolutely zilch.
You may also want to watch:
Duxbury I believe should have gone a long while ago with the Tevez saga. We keep hearing of all these potential names signing, but they all just go phut like smoke.
I get so annoyed. Every year they do the same thing and leave it till the last minute, then get a few panic buys or loans and they turn out to be crap.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs
Just think of last season. A Spaniard and an Italian, say no more.
So all I can say is what we all want, get the bloody cheque book out and strengthen the team before it's too late.
I will always be a Hammer through and through no matter what and bring the spuds on the next game will be ours.