Lou Whittaker in Dagenham writes
Dave Cleaver in Northampton. I tottaly agree with you about Clive Smith, all the guy writes is gloom, gloom. Is he really a Hammer? He has to be the most pessimistic person on this site. I m sure we all feel let down, but we still big up our club and get
Dave Cleaver in Northampton.
I tottaly agree with you about Clive Smith, all the guy writes is gloom, gloom.
Is he really a Hammer? He has to be the most pessimistic person on this site.
I'm sure we all feel let down, but we still big up our club and get behind them and support them.
You may also want to watch:
I go over every game at home and some aways. I feel what everyone else is feeling, but i'm still the most optimistic bugger you can come across. Even if we are 5-0 down I still believe we will come back.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not in cloud cuckoo land, but at the end of the day it is eleven v eleven.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
Yes, there are a few players who I don't feel is good enough ie Kovac he just don't do it for me or the team.
collison is going to be brilliant but at present he makes too many school boy mistakes and each week he should learn from them.
But everyone else I think are doing great and as said before the Arsenal game was the turning point.
So Clive Smith not having a total go at you but try not to be such a gloomdoomer.
Come on you IRONS, love them till I die.