Love Happens (12A)
AARON ECKHART and Jennifer Aniston star in romantic drama Love Happens (12A). When a widowed self-help author arrives in Seattle to teach a sold-out seminar, he unexpectedly meets the one person who might finally be able to help him help himself. Dr Burk
AARON ECKHART and Jennifer Aniston star in romantic drama Love Happens (12A). When a widowed self-help author arrives in Seattle to teach a sold-out seminar, he unexpectedly meets the one person who might finally be able to help him help himself.
Dr Burke Ryan is on the precipice of a major multimedia deal, but the therapist who asks his patients to openly confront their pain is secretly unable to take his own advice.
Eloise Chandler has sworn off men and decided to focus on her floral business. However, when she meets Burke at the hotel where he's speaking, there is an instant attraction.
Will two people who have met the right person at exactly the wrong time be able to give love another chance?
You may also want to watch:
As each struggles with the hurt of love and loss, they realise that in order to move forward, they need to let go of the past. And if they can, they'll find that sometimes when you least expect it...love happens.
Eckhart played Harvey "Two-Face" Dent in the recent Batman film, The Dark Knight. Aniston has starred in numerous romantic comedies since the end of long-running TV sitcom, Friends.
- 1 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 10 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
She says: "Eloise sees an opportunity to fix something, and Burke is looking to be healed. For him, it's the first time he's allowed his heart to feel. When you do that, you have to clean out the skeletons, whether you want to or not."
Writer/director Brandon Camp says: "Eloise is a character with whom you never know what you're going to get. She writes on walls, pretends to be deaf, is quirky and eccentric, and has this girl-next-door quality about her. It doesn't feel forced with Jennifer...that human notion of being just a little left of centre, being a little bit different.