Luke says goodbye
ORIENT boss Geraint Williams will be forced into making at least one change when O s travel to Brighton on Saturday. Luke Summerfield, who played in every league game since his arrival on loan in September, has returned to Plymouth Argyle. If Williams sti
ORIENT boss Geraint Williams will be forced into making at least one change when O's travel to Brighton on Saturday.
Luke Summerfield, who played in every league game since his arrival on loan in September, has returned to Plymouth Argyle.
If Williams sticks with a 4-4-2 formation for Saturday's trip, then Adam Chambers looks the most likely replacement, although Jason Demetriou will also be fighting to regain his place.
Summerfield made 15 appearances for the O's during his 93-day loan spell and was pleased with how things went.
You may also want to watch:
"I enjoyed my stay and we had a few great results," he said.
"I came here to play games and I've been given that opportunity. Now I want to go back to Plymouth, see what's about there and hopefully get in the team straight away."
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 7 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 9 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 10 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
But Summerfield will keep an eye on Orient's results.
"Fingers crossed the boys will push up the table. There's definitely the quality to take them up there," he said.
O's boss Geraint Williams said: "We brought Luke in at a time when Sean Thornton and Adam Chambers were injured and he was excellent for us. He was a big positive influence."
FRENCH striker Jonathan Tehoue has been training with Orient and played in last week's reserve team game against Crawley.
The 25-year-old, who had a hand in Orient's first goal and also hit the bar, has played top-flight football in France, Belgium and Turkey and was linked with a move to Huddersfield Town last season.