Make sure you read the small print
I HOPE you may do a piece on this as a general help to save people from getting costly fines. My wife used the car park at Iceland s and purchased a ticket, which she failed to read how to use the ticket machine properly, and because she failed to put all
I HOPE you may do a piece on this as a general help to save people from getting costly fines.
My wife used the car park at Iceland's and purchased a ticket, which she failed to read how to use the ticket machine properly, and because she failed to put all off her number plate number in, has know received a �60.00 fine.
She is used to the one in Grays where you only enter three digits.
I have been back to see the machine my self and it doe's show good detailed instructions, but people need to be aware, that even if they enter their details wrong, they will be fined.
You may also want to watch:
We did try to show that she had paid but that is not good enough, some people may not be able to afford these fines for such a small mistake
- 1 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 2 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 3 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 6 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 9 No disgrace as Dagenham fall to first defeat of the season
- 10 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed