Make sure you read the small print
I HOPE you may do a piece on this as a general help to save people from getting costly fines. My wife used the car park at Iceland s and purchased a ticket, which she failed to read how to use the ticket machine properly, and because she failed to put all
I HOPE you may do a piece on this as a general help to save people from getting costly fines.
My wife used the car park at Iceland's and purchased a ticket, which she failed to read how to use the ticket machine properly, and because she failed to put all off her number plate number in, has know received a �60.00 fine.
She is used to the one in Grays where you only enter three digits.
I have been back to see the machine my self and it doe's show good detailed instructions, but people need to be aware, that even if they enter their details wrong, they will be fined.
We did try to show that she had paid but that is not good enough, some people may not be able to afford these fines for such a small mistake
- 1 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 2 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 4 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 5 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 6 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 7 Ex-soldier launches business to help veterans 'regain their identity'
- 8 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 9 Man in hospital after Dagenham stabbing
- 10 House badly damaged by blaze in Dagenham