Man, 50, charged with the murder of woman found dead in Rush Green house
- Credit: Tom Horton
A man has been charged with murder after a woman was found dead following a house fire in Rush Green.
The victim, who is in her 50s and has been named locally as Karen, was discovered in the house on Valetines Way on Thursday morning.
She is also said to be a mother-of-three.
Thomas Peter, 50, of Valentines Way, is also charged with arson with intent to endanger life.
Police had been called to reports of a disturbance at the address at 6.45am and London Fire Brigade were also alerted to a blaze inside the property.
You may also want to watch:
Peter will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
- 1 Hainault woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 2 Queen's Birthday Honours: Badminton club founder gets BEM
- 3 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 4 Man in drink driving arrest as overturned car on A13 causes queues
- 5 Family endures 'horrific leaks' at Dagenham block of flats
- 6 Barking man arrested after three men injured in Southend
- 7 Pensioner arrested after £4m suspected drugs seizure
- 8 Woman, 68, attacked in Dagenham
- 9 Barking sign former Leyton Orient duo Elliott Omozusi and Charlie MacDonald
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham man who murdered 'gentle giant' in mistaken identity shooting