Man dies after Dagenham crash involving lorry and pedestrian
- Credit: Google
A man has died following a crash involving a lorry and a pedestrian in Dagenham.
Emergency services, including London’s Air Ambulance, were called to Oxlow Lane at around 3.15pm today (Wednesday, August 26).
A man, believed to be in his forties, was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin have been informed.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains closed and drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- 1 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 2 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 3 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 4 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 5 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 6 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 7 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 RSPCA appeal after man allegedly carries dog by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack