Marc Edwards writes
Da Costa is rubbish, only played once for Fiorentina.Why sign Da Costa and sell Collins? Collins is a far better play.Did Zola sign Savio? If so how can we (West Ham fans) trust Zola when it comes to signing good players. We still only have one forward
Da Costa is rubbish, only played once for Fiorentina.
Why sign Da Costa and sell Collins? Collins is a far better play.
Did Zola sign Savio? If so how can we (West Ham fans) trust Zola when it comes to signing good players.
We still only have one forward at club and he's not great (Cole) he will only get you 10 goals a season and that's a good season for him, what a load of rubbish.
You may also want to watch:
I can't watch Zola's boring tactics anymore with just Carlton Cole up front on is own, Diamanti is not a forward, he is a l/r winger or behind the striker...
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 4 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 7 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 8 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 9 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 10 Sam Ling inspires Dagenham to Southend victory