Men bailed for Dagenham schoolboy stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Two men arrested by detectives investigating the murder of Dagenham schoolboy Joel Adesina were released on bail this morning.
The men, aged 24 and 23, have been bailed to a date in mid-January.
It comes after a 24-year-old woman arrested by detectives investigating the murder was bailed last night to a date in late January.
Joel, 15, was stabbed in the stomach in Bethnal Green on Friday night and died in hospital a few hours later. Post-mortem results showed that he died due to a stab wound to the liver.
The teenager had been walking with friends near Bethnal Green Road when they got into an argument just before 11pm. The group were pursued into Padbury Court where Joel was then stabbed.
Detectives are still appealing for information.
The incident room can be contacted on 020 8345 3734. Alternatively anyone with information can call the police non-emergency line on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 2 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 3 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 4 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 5 Dodgy landlord ordered to pay £64k over illegal HMO on Ripple Road
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 8 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 9 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 10 An afternoon you will remember: Alcohol-free comedy club returns to east London