Mike Holoway's songs from the musicals
ACTOR/singer Mike Holoway brings songs from top musicals to the Kenneth More Theatre, Ilford, on Sunday. Mike, who grew up in Green Lane, Dagenham, and went to Erkenwald Comprehensive School, first brought Stardust to the theatre in Oakfield Road in Novem
ACTOR/singer Mike Holoway brings songs from top musicals to the Kenneth More Theatre, Ilford, on Sunday.
Mike, who grew up in Green Lane, Dagenham, and went to Erkenwald Comprehensive School, first brought Stardust to the theatre in Oakfield Road in November.
It is a collection of songs from the big musicals he has starred in over the years. They include Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Godspell, Phantom of the Opera, Blood Brothers, Grease and Robin, Prince of Sherwood.
Mike became a TV star as a teenager, appearing in long-running ITV children's series The Tomorrow People about a group of young people with special psychic powers.
You may also want to watch:
He was also in a band, Flintlock, which released six singles and played on Top of the Pops and Blue Peter.
The curtain rises on Stardust at 7.30pm. Tickets are �12.50.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out