Mixed teams in excellent form
THE SUNDAY Trios League at Dagenham Bowling staged its first trophy event of the season on Sunday evening. The mixed teams knockout saw six teams battle it out – producing one of the closest contest for years – with only 60 pins between the top team that
THE SUNDAY Trios League at Dagenham Bowling staged its first trophy event of the season on Sunday evening.
The mixed teams knockout saw six teams battle it out - producing one of the closest contest for years - with only 60 pins between the top team that qualified for the final and the lowest placed team over three games.
A mere 16 pins separated the two teams in the one-game play-off final.
The competition was won by the team made up of Asim Khan, Steve Bryant and Colin Grainger. Runners-up were Valerie Kirven, Peter Keyte and Albert Chinniah.
The league season resumes on Sunday at 6pm.
- 1 Local makers market coming to Barking Riverside this Christmas
- 2 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 3 Residents without Covid jab should be challenged, senior councillor says
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 6 Covid-19: How Barking and Dagenham's figures compare to last year
- 7 Man facing 'lifelong consequences' of Barking traffic cone assault
- 8 Man arrested, two taken to hospital after Dagenham crash
- 9 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 10 Dagenham's injury problems building up ahead of Notts County trip