Motorcyclist injured in collision in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old motorcyclist suffered a broken arm and leg yesterday in a road accident in Dagenham.
The incident happened at around 3.20pm in Porters Avenue and involved two cars and one motorcycle.
Police and one ambulance arrived at the scene and the man was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital.
No one else was injured in the collision.
Police said no arrests were made and no further investigation would be taken.
Did you see the collision? Call the news desk on 020 8477 3824
- 1 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 2 Homophobia ruled out for jury in Stephen Port victims’ inquests
- 3 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 4 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 5 There With You This Winter: Mayor offers £51m of funding for fuel poverty
- 6 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 7 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 10 Things to do in east London this weekend