Search

My two years of fear - innocent terror suspect talks to the Post

PUBLISHED: 15:07 25 March 2008 | UPDATED: 10:06 11 August 2010

Cerie Bullivant

Cerie Bullivant

CERIE Bullivant sparked a national manhunt last year when he disappeared while under a Counter Terrorism Control Order. But after being found innocent by an Old Bailey jury in December 2007 Cerie says his life is still not back to normal. Speaking about h

CERIE Bullivant sparked a national manhunt last year when he disappeared while under a Counter Terrorism Control Order.

But after being found innocent by an Old Bailey jury in December 2007 Cerie says his life is still not back to normal.

Speaking about his devastating ordeal the 25-year-old former nursing student from Dagenham spoke of his anguish this week to the POST.

"My mum, my wife and her family were all terrified by a number of unexpected police searches," he said.

SEE WEDNESDAY'S POST FOR FULL EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

If you value what this gives you, please consider supporting our work. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad. Coronavirus is one of the greatest challenges our community has ever faced, but if we all play our part we will defeat it. We're here to serve as your advocate and trusted source of local information.

In these testing times, your support is more important than ever. Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Barking and Dagenham Post