No point in the bidding
REGARDING the letter No use bidding in Postbag November 4, 2009. My son has lived in the borough of Barking and Dagenham for all his 34 and half years. He has been on the housing list for ten years. Since bidding has been in, he has never been highe
REGARDING the letter 'No use bidding' in Postbag November 4, 2009.
My son has lived in the borough of Barking and Dagenham for all his 34 and half years.
He has been on the housing list for ten years.
Since bidding has been in, he has never been higher than tenth position.
You may also want to watch:
He has also been told by the housing department that he has a roof over his head, regardless of his needs.
He has also noticed properties that are empty and not going on the system, only to be told by the council that the said empty properties are for emergencies.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 4 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 5 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 6 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 7 Thousands of 'illegal cigarettes' seized in Barking and Dagenham raids
- 8 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 9 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 10 Becontree business celebrates 10 years of helping parties go with a swing
Mrs D. Green