No point in the bidding
REGARDING the letter No use bidding in Postbag November 4, 2009. My son has lived in the borough of Barking and Dagenham for all his 34 and half years. He has been on the housing list for ten years. Since bidding has been in, he has never been highe
REGARDING the letter 'No use bidding' in Postbag November 4, 2009.
My son has lived in the borough of Barking and Dagenham for all his 34 and half years.
He has been on the housing list for ten years.
Since bidding has been in, he has never been higher than tenth position.
He has also been told by the housing department that he has a roof over his head, regardless of his needs.
He has also noticed properties that are empty and not going on the system, only to be told by the council that the said empty properties are for emergencies.
- 1 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 2 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 3 Family of woman who died after surgery in Turkey 'to pursue legal action' in search for truth
- 4 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 5 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 6 Community comes together in photo shoot for new film studio
- 7 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 9 Dagenham woman first UK patient to receive bionic eye implant
- 10 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022
Mrs D. Green