No surprise that we have a bag limit
I have now received my information pack on the wheelie bins and lo and behold, as I warned everyone before, there on the fridge magnet that you need a magnifying glass to read is the fact that the council will not take any black bags placed beside your bi
I have now received my information pack on the wheelie bins and lo and behold, as I warned everyone before, there on the fridge magnet that you need a magnifying glass to read is the fact that the council will not take any black bags placed beside your bin. Didn't I tell you so?
So you can have approximately two black bags full of rubbish, as these bins will not take any more than that. And if you do have more then tough, you will have to take them to the tip or keep them for another week and hope it fits in then.
You also cannot have a bigger bin unless there are five residents in the house. So for those pro-wheelie bin people, you have made a rod for your own back by just letting the council walk over you.
I warned you this would happen and it has. I also warned that in time they will make it a two-weekly collection and this will be the next thing you hear.
You may also want to watch:
Well I'm sorry but you deserve all you get for letting the council get away with this enforced policy.
Had more people made the slightest effort to complain to the council about this it would not have happened. But no, they are just too lazy to even bother.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
Well, thanks for that. Now we all have to suffer these eyesores, not to mention a weekly trip to the tip if you have extra rubbish.
Name and address supplied