No sympathy for driver
It is about time the Council crackdown on drivers who still persist on driving down a cul-de-sac. I have absolutely no sympathy for the driver that was reported in last weeks Post to be marooned after the council blocked off the entrance to his garden. I
It is about time the Council crackdown on drivers who still persist on driving down a cul-de-sac.
I have absolutely no sympathy for the driver that was reported in last weeks Post to be marooned after the council blocked off the entrance to his garden.
I have two young children who actually enjoy playing on our cul-de-sac, and the only danger that is ever present is from motorists who decide that parking a couple of minutes away is too much to ask.
I am not to sure that reminding the gentleman involved that these cul-de-sacs were built some 70 years ago and not designed to have people drive down them.
You may also want to watch:
Maybe it is also too much to ask that people be aware of other residents who may have young children that this presents a danger to.
May I congratulate the Council's decision, they did warn him repeatedly.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home