Nurse and Arber due to reach their century
CLUB captain Mark Arber and forward Jon Nurse are due to make their 100th appearances for the clubs in today s League Two match with Grimsby Town.
CLUB captain Mark Arber and forward Jon Nurse are due to make their 100th appearances for the clubs in today's League Two match with Grimsby Town.
Arber, 32, is in his third spell with Daggers, having been on loan twice at Victoria Road in the promotion-winning 2006/07 season and then again in the 2007-08 campaign.
He signed on permanent terms in July, 2008 and has scored eight goals for the club, including four this season.
Nurse will also reach his century, should he come off the bench today, and he moved to Daggers from Stevenage Borough in June 2006.
You may also want to watch:
The Barbados international has netted 10 goals in his time at the club with four coming this campaign.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 8 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 9 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 10 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years