'Oi gis Delboy's van back'
A TREASURED Del Boy style van which was lovingly made up in honour of one of Britain s most popular TV series has been stolen from a market. The yellow Reliant Robin Supervan 3 is thought to have been stolen from Dagenham Sunday Market, River Road, Bark
A TREASURED 'Del Boy' style van which was lovingly made up in honour of one of Britain's most popular TV series has been stolen from a market.
The yellow Reliant Robin Supervan 3 is thought to have been stolen from Dagenham Sunday Market, River Road, Barking, after another one of its glorious promotional appearances.
It is the same kind as the one driven by the Trotter brothers in the 1980s television series, Only Fools and Horses.
Market manager, Frank Nash, said he had locked the car away on a compound adjoined to the market site on the afternoon of Sunday (August 23).
You may also want to watch:
"We suspect it got stolen at around 3pm," he said. "It's great and eye-catching and very close to our hearts.
"We pulled it on Ebay a couple of years ago and had it done up a la Fools and Horses."
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
Now the operators of Dagenham Sunday Market, Charfleets, are offering a �500 reward to anyone giving information leading to its recovery.
If you have seen this vehicle parked anywhere please telephone Charfleets on (01268) 745550 anytime.