'Oi gis Delboy's van back'
A TREASURED Del Boy style van which was lovingly made up in honour of one of Britain s most popular TV series has been stolen from a market. The yellow Reliant Robin Supervan 3 is thought to have been stolen from Dagenham Sunday Market, River Road, Bark
A TREASURED 'Del Boy' style van which was lovingly made up in honour of one of Britain's most popular TV series has been stolen from a market.
The yellow Reliant Robin Supervan 3 is thought to have been stolen from Dagenham Sunday Market, River Road, Barking, after another one of its glorious promotional appearances.
It is the same kind as the one driven by the Trotter brothers in the 1980s television series, Only Fools and Horses.
Market manager, Frank Nash, said he had locked the car away on a compound adjoined to the market site on the afternoon of Sunday (August 23).
"We suspect it got stolen at around 3pm," he said. "It's great and eye-catching and very close to our hearts.
"We pulled it on Ebay a couple of years ago and had it done up a la Fools and Horses."
- 1 Illegal Dagenham puppy farm owners sentenced
- 2 Dagenham fire families receive thousands in donated cash
- 3 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 4 'An incredible privilege’: Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas on 21 years of service
- 5 Liz Truss visits Dagenham youth centre on Tory leadership campaign trail
- 6 West Ham 'couldn't get near' City says Moyes
- 7 Hammers stars surprise hospital patients and staff
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 'Affordable' Dagenham housing scheme completed
- 10 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
Now the operators of Dagenham Sunday Market, Charfleets, are offering a �500 reward to anyone giving information leading to its recovery.
If you have seen this vehicle parked anywhere please telephone Charfleets on (01268) 745550 anytime.