Oliver! - win tickets to West End show
NOW in its second year, Oliver! is one of the most beloved British musicals, vividly bringing to life Dickens timeless story of the boy who asked for more. And the Recorder is giving away five pairs of tickets. Griff Rhys Jones, one of the country s most
NOW in its second year, Oliver! is one of the most beloved British musicals, vividly bringing to life Dickens' timeless story of the boy who asked for more.
And the Recorder is giving away five pairs of tickets.
Griff Rhys Jones, one of the country's most loved, versatile and prolific performers, plays the role of Fagin at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, West End, alongside Jodie Prenger, who stars as Nancy until March 27.
West End and Broadway star Kerry Ellis will be taking on the role of Nancy from March 29.
With a cast and orchestra of more than 100, the sensational score is full of Lionel Bart's irresistible songs including Food Glorious Food, Consider Yourself, You've Got to Pick-a-Pocket or Two, I'd Do Anything, Oom Pah Pah, As Long As He Needs Me and many more.
To find out how you could win a pair of tickets, see this week's Recorder.
- 1 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 2 Local makers market coming to Barking Riverside this Christmas
- 3 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 4 Residents without Covid jab should be challenged, senior councillor says
- 5 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 6 Covid-19: How Barking and Dagenham's figures compare to last year
- 7 Man facing 'lifelong consequences' of Barking traffic cone assault
- 8 Man arrested, two taken to hospital after Dagenham crash
- 9 Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- 10 Dagenham's injury problems building up ahead of Notts County trip